Tuesday, April 03, 2007

clarity

Something happened inside of me last night. (I am not being melodramatic..) I couldn't sleep and I spent HOURS praying. Praying for my own family, friends, total strangers, soldiers I know, just lots of prayerful thought.

And something happened.

I have a peace today that almost unshakable. I feel like I am on the cusp of something very big. I don't know what IT is yet, but I feel so.....ready, and willing to open up to it.

I've been pretty stressed these last few weeks. Not being able to breathe properly will do that. I believe that it is God's way of re-focusing me. I am being drawn into a slower pace. My health will demand it, if necessary.

So I will embrace this impending change, whatever it is. Maybe it will be a challenge, a hardship, or a blessing, or a gift....but something is happening. That much is clear.

1 comment:

bethtrue said...

Suzanne- that's great - thanks for sharing and thanks for all your thoughts about others. We can use it in this day and age.

Keep us posted.

Beth (mommy to a busy 3 1/2 year old)