Sunday, April 22, 2007

tagged!

I was "tagged" several days ago....from Dawn at Amusing Musings & Things

This poses a SERIOUS dilemma for me...I am now to pick 5 blogs that I visit every day? I just wanna say that I am a total blog hog. I could spend HOURS, just reading other people's blogs. It's a waste of time mostly, but I get suckered in. I love to read other people's lives, see what they're creating, see where they're traveled, all that stuff...

but only pick 5?? impossible.....

So I use www.bloglines.com so I can just click on ONE spot and see what's going on everywhere. I have DOZENS of photography websites, way too many scrapbooking and stamping sites and a few mommy-blogger sites......

but only 5? Hmmm, just can't do it.

but I am honored to be tagged. I am always tickled when someone reads what I write. I love comments. I like seeing where people live (I have one of those cool trackers so I know when you visit my blog, where you hail from...)

Now I am off to enjoy my Sunday. Today we're going to Aldi, I've never been before and I'm curious...

2 comments:

Scott B. said...

Chicken... you didn't pick five.

Linda said...

Have fun at Aldi - I love the store...off brands, good prices, fun things...so like the German stores!