Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday


When I am stressed, I bake.
I don't eat it, I just bake.
Been having a lot of breathing problems as the Season of Spring takes hold. (my throat started sweeling last night...not fun) And I have a million little things to do. Nothing Earth-shattering. Just the mindless minutiae that fills my day.
Those tulips you see in the picture are from my very own garden. There's something very special about having your own cut flowers on your table. I chose pink because it's Micaela's favorite color......plus I have a guest coming over and I wanted it to look nice.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The flowers are beautiful, and the food looks yummy! Nice picture. I hope your dinner turned out well.

JB

rennratt said...

Cooking and flowers: two of my favorite things.

When I am stressed, however, I tend to EAT everything that I make.

Then I feel bad.

Lately, I just crawl into the tub instead. It keeps me out of the food...