Thursday, May 31, 2007

8 things

I was DOUBLE tagged....Now ain't THAT somethin'?

Here are the rules:
• Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
• People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
• At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
• Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1 - I want a maid, but it will NEVER happen. And I am okay with that. But I will still threaten to set afire my sock basket....
2 - I sleep with a heavy blanket no matter what time of the year it is. It's a sensory thang...
3 - I cannot whistle well at all.
4 - I only sweat on the right side of my body.
5 - I like my nose. And am glad that it's never been broken.
6 - I dream in other languages....often.
7 - I have seen almost every episode of ALL the "Law & Order" shows.
8 - I wish I had never cut my long hair off. Live and learn.

I am hopeless and have NO ONE to tag......Well, I do, but I am lazy. So tag yourself.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I am with you on the hair thing...I wish I had long hair again!!!