Tuesday, May 08, 2007

awesome quote

Was reading Karen Russell's blog today....Love her stuff! She's so genuine. You can find her at http://karenrussell.typepad.com/my_lifejust_not_on_the_ro/

and she had THIS QUOTE:

"I am aware that I am less than some people prefer me to be. But most
people are unaware that I am so much more than what they see." - Douglas Pagels.

Man, that just speaks to me....it really does.

I am going to use it in my Mother's Day gift. I am way WAY WAY behind on that, I know.....If I could just stop sleeping, I would have time for it all!

3 comments:

the other lion said...

Hi! I visited your blog after you visited mine. I love it, and I love meeting so many FX families.
theotherlion.blogspot.com

Kristi Mantoni said...

That's a great quote!

Linda said...

Yeah...we could all do much better if we just didn't bother to sleep, lol!!!