Tuesday, May 15, 2007

because the world just isn't noisy enough



from my local wal-mart.....a toothbrush that PLAYS MUSIC! I am ALL for encouraging kids to brush their teeth but it's just more NOISE, isn't it? I have asked the company to let me try it for free....so we'll see.....

Did I mention that the toothbrush is almost $9 at Wal-Mart??? I think it should vaccuum my house for that much.....

Hhmmmmmm...

ETA: Hasbro, who makes this wacky product, is sending me a coupon to try these for FREE. I will report back. And justto prove I can't be "bought", I will be totally objective. So we'll see......

1 comment:

Linda said...

I got these toothbrushes at Aldi - called "fireflies"...you push the bottom and they light up and blink for 1 minute, to encourage brushing for that amount of time. ONLY got them cuz they were cheap, you know....since normally, I have a 3 minute egg timer that I use with Hannah to get her teeth brushed long enough....