Friday, May 18, 2007

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am having a bad day.
A VERY BAD DAY.
I will not use the blog today to unload (although I really could).
I am just asking that you guys to please say a prayer for me. I am not feeling well at all and one of my children is having troubles. And if you have kids, you KNOW how much it hurts when one of your kids hurts....and you are powerless.
This is the kind of day that even a mountain of Reese's PB cups wouldn't make a dent.
Just for the record, I've not actually tried Reese's PB therapy....but eating my way out of misery is not good for anyone. Except maybe Hershey's....
So please, put your hands together and pray for me.
I'll post again when I don't feel like screaming.

That may take a while.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm truly sorry you had such a miserable day. I hope your child gets better soon! I hope you start feeling better soon as well. I think I know a little of what you are going through, and I hope you know that myself and I'm sure many other of your avid blog readers will keep you in our prayers. Hang in there girl! Your friends are your friends especially during the tough times. I hope you know that.

JB

rennratt said...

Not a problem.

I'm guessing it's even harder with your husband away?

My prayers are with you.

cws said...

I'm so sorry you are going through stuff. I hope it gets better soon. Sending up some prayers :)