Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day tidbits






My husband helped the kids pick their cards. I laughed myself silly, opening every card. For some reason, Micaela's card won't scan. My scanner is moody....

The cards and the gifts were fabulous!

From Adam, I got a beautiful (and useful) pink Breast Cancer awareness travel mug, to keep my tea hot when I am out and about.
From Micaela, I got a WONDERFUL and very realistic smelling chocolate chip cookie candle.
From Jonathan, I got an AWESOME new Calphalon non-stick skillet with glass lid. I NEEDED THIS BADLY! My ability to cook peace-keeping grilled cheeses had been impaired for quite some time.

And from my husband, who honors me for being the mother of his children, I received two gifts: a Star Rose bush, to grow roses in memory of my own father. And a bottle of my favorite perfume, Chanel No. 5.

It was a GOOD haul. I am glad that I am a mom. It's what I'd always wanted.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I thought you got that new lens as an MD gift? You are SO spoiled, lol! But hey, your nice hubby remembered to wish me a Happy MD as well - what a good guy!