Tuesday, May 15, 2007

SPT



Have not done this for a LONG time. Mainly because I hate having my own picture taking, but also because I don't blog to talk about me. I do it to talk about everything and everyone else.....

But here's a 7 things about me (plus a random picture, taken ON Mother's Day, while working)

1. I don't drink coffee. I like the smell but not the taste. I love to stand in Starbucks but never get anything except Hot Chocolate.
2. I don't like pedicure. I love foot rubs but get the willies thinking about someone painting my toenails. It looks fine on other women but for me, no thanks.
3. I wish I had not eaten breakfast at McDonald's today. (I hate it, don't know why I ate it...)
4. I am the pickiest eater that I have ever known. Even pickier than my kids.
5. I love salt.
6. My ideal day would be breakfast made for me (and cleaned up) and then the kids just somehow disappear.....
7. I have been a good and patient mom today. And boy, am I tired.

:)

1 comment:

Linda said...

That's a good picture! I like salt too. I'm not picky, though.

And you and me, once again, with the cosmic bandmaster wife thing...the toes, the toes! I HATE when people touch my toes! I WILL, however, get a pedicure once in awhile, just because I CAN...but it does give me the willies when anyone, even my hubby or kids, brushes up on the tips of my toes and I'm not ready for it!