Tuesday, May 29, 2007

a sucker for romance


It's true. I am a HOPELESS romantic. Completely besotted kind of romantic, I am. Which is why I HAD TO download Michael Buble's latest CD ("Call me Irresponsible"). I held off as long as I could, but I caved last week. And OH.MY.GOSH....That man can SING!

His music is just a feast. The influences he had growing up produced such an amazing talent and I am glad that I bought the CD. I have listened to it in the car oh, about a billion times. It doesn't hurt that Jonathan LOVES jazz.

My favorite song is "Everything". I adore that song....Go buy that CD. You't regret it.

You wanna know what's REALLY bad? My own husband has a voice like that....

3 comments:

Sue said...

You know, there are just some people I can't stand to listen to because when I watch them sing they freak me out....Mr. Buble is one of them.....John Mayer is another....just something about the "way" they sing, I can't get past to enjoy the "what" they sing.....weird, I know

Linda said...

I know I like that one song you had sent me, "home" and was wondering if all his stuff was that good...I may have to listen to the rest.

PattiB said...

I absolutely LOVE Michael Buble!! I heard he was coming to the Patriot Center (in Fairfax) later this summer (August maybe??) I am goignt o try and get my hubby to take me!