Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday evening

It's Sunday....and I feel like I didn't even have a weekend. I am tired, but not that tired. I am just edgy and this week will be grueling.

Okay enough of my complaining.....

Played outside today. Took pictures of a neighbor kid, age 4, who is adorable. He learned to ride a bike with no training wheels so I took pictures for him mom. Adam has a serious case of jealousy that he's not able to do the 2-wheeled thing yet. I bet by summer's end he will. As a mom, I don't have any experience with teaching boys to ride bikes. Jonathan was never very good at it and when he was a small child, I rarely had money to buy him a bike. And now, at his age of 18, it'll never happen. I am getting into Special Olympics this summer though, so maybe he'll do some activities....

I am putting the finishing touches on a few boxes bound for Iraq. The guy who's getting this stuff has requested instant drink mixes that youc an add to water bottles. That's all he wants! So selfless....

I am totally out of Netflix movies and might have to watch (gasp!) TV tonight....ARGH! Luckily, I have another book. I have watched 6 movies, read 2 books and made 20+ cards in the past few days....I read I think it was Book #6 in the Left Behind series and went to get #7 "The Mark" and while I am fluent in spanish, I didn't want to read a whole book in Spanish. So I am waiting for my copy to arrive, since my library didn't own an english version of it, I bought a copy on Amazon for $0.61 and will donate it when I am done. I also read "Nineteen Minutes" by Jodi Piccount. She never disappoints me. her writing is gripping. Makes you stay up till 2am raading....

Once again, there is no chocolate in my house. When I go out, I don't think about chocolate....

okay, enough babbling....I'll just shut up and share a picture of Micaela take today. She was sad because she misses her Daddy, but wanted me to post a picture of her so he can see it and won't forget what she looks like....



like anyone could forget that sweet face.....HA!

1 comment:

Linda said...

oh, how sweet that Micaela doesn't want daddy to miss her.

I'm TOTALLY sending you that bag of PB cups...honest! And you STILL haven't told me what it is that Adam likes so I can get him a belated BD gift....