Sunday, May 06, 2007

tagged!

The following list is for rennratt , (you can find her at http://rennratt.blogspot.com/), who tagged me...

A - Attached or Single? Attached. So very attached and I like it that way!
B - Best Friend: Hmmmmm, don't have a lot of female friends here. My closest friends are all long distance and on my computer....you KNOW who you are, you know?
C- Cake or Pie: totally CAKE. And preferably CHOCOLATE. That someone else baked. And cleaned up when they were done.
D- Drink of Choice: Sweet Tea, Baby!!
E - Essential Item: my camera. without a doubt.
F - Favorite Color: Black. And Beige. (boring, I know...)
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Gummi Bears! I don't get them because then I have to share.
H - Hometown: born in Houston, TX, but that's not where I consider home. I consider Fairbanks, AK my true hometown....
I - Indulgence: Reading, VERY hot baths, scrapbooking, hot rocks massages.....
J - January or February? January all the way...I love the desolation of a REAL winter freeze (not found in Northern Virginia).
K - Kids: three, Jonathan, who is taller than me and has facial hair. Micaela, whose dimples are brighter than the sun, and lastly, Adam, who is way smarter than his momma.
L - Life is incomplete without: Memories.
M - Marriage Date: Greg and I had three weddings, but we celebrate the 1st one: August 27th
N - Number of Siblings: I am the youngest of 5 kids. I don't really have a relationship with any of the my siblings (1 brother, 3 sisters).
O - Oranges or Apples? Apples. Preferably room temperature. And no Granny Smiths.
P - Phobias/Fears: Child Molesters, Alzheimers, and Lizards.
Q - Favorite Quote: Too Many to pick from!!
R - Reasons to smile: I am LOVED!
S - Season: Fall, because I love the change of colors.
T- Tag Three: This is a self-tagging item. Tag yourself. I am too lazy to chase you people down....
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I tell everyone everything. I can't think of anything you don't already know. I can speak comfortably in 4 languages....that's about it.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Animals=Tasty!!
W - Worst Habit: chronic nail biter!!
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds? neither, because this means I am injured!!
Y - Your Favorite Foods: Food that someone else cooks.
Z- Zodiac: Scorpio.....and I totally fit the profile!!

2 comments:

rennratt said...

Color me intrigued. Why three weddings?

rennratt said...

Oh - and which four languages do you speak?

I only have 2 (English & Spanish), with a smattering of French and German.