Thursday, May 03, 2007

welcome to the pink


My friend, Melissa, after THREE boys is having a girl! Her daughter is due to arrive next month and I KNOW this little girl will be nothing less that gorgeous. She's being born into a family of truly beautiful people.

Anyhow, Melissa's baby shower is THIS Saturday. My gift to her is an 8.5 x 11 scrapbook. I have not even started. I am WAY behind....I think I am going to see if target has those Bumbo things, you know....the lil seat for babies that everyone loves?

I did make this card. It's totally out of my element and feels busy to me, but I had to do SOMETHING.....

3 comments:

Linda said...

I LOVE the card. You should do more "out of your element" stuff. Target should definitely have the bumbo seat. Give her the album once the baby's born!

I'm going over to Target today - need a few things, and will check for new additions in the scrapper's aisle, just for giggles.

Anonymous said...

I know what you are talking about. Those seats are really cool!

doverdi said...

Love the card & the sentiment. How cute is that Welcome to the Pink. I love it.