Tuesday, May 08, 2007

you must see this....

MAJOR HANKIE ALERT....

My friend shared this with her entire e-mail list, and I am inclined to do the same. I sat here watching it, bawling.....so if you watch it (and you should) be prepared to do the same....I am sending this to just about everybody on my "list", because, no matter how you feel about "the war" THIS is something worth watching and thinking about!

************************
The following is the hottest thing on the internet and on Fox News today. Lizzie Palmer who put this YouTube program together is 15 years old. There have been over 3,000,000 hits as of this morning. In case you missed it, here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love that...I've seen it before, it's part of my favorites in Youtube. I also loved the "video responses" that came with it and marked those in my favorites, too!