Monday, June 18, 2007

perspective

Yesterday, I slept till 10am. Someone else cleaned the kitchen, shushed the children and brought me a cold drink as I lie in bed......

did I mention that I had the nasty stomach bug that's going around? YUCK...

I think I fell victim to it so easily because I have been burning the candle at both ends. The children's school year ends tomorrow and life will slow down ever so slightly.

We had to cancel the 1st summer vacation due to the bug. Cowan's Gap, PA will have to wait....

Life is hopping. Sessions left and right. My calendar is actually fuller than Greg's for a change. I have so enjoyed meeting some of these new families. I LOVE hearing the stories they tell. Nothing is cooler than family.

Father's Day was a bust. I have been too busy to finish Greg's gift, plus I was sick so we have postponed Father's Day until the house heals.

Now, I am off to watch Sponge Bob on the couch. Adam is still trying to catch up on hugs he couldn't give me from yesterday. I like that...

2 comments:

the other lion said...

I am so sorry you are sick. My guy and I feel your pain. We got sick for about 10 days last year at this same time, and now it's hit us again.

FXSmom said...

I hope you get better soon :)