Thursday, June 07, 2007

very busy Thursday



It's been a busy busy day....
First, the Old Guard Fife and Drum Corp came to perform at Micaela's school. Of course, they loved them! (who wouldn't?) Watching the kids enjoy that was so much fun...
Then I had a table/booth at the Loudoun Business Women's Expo. It was nice getting to meet some new faces, new contacts. The constant networking is part of business...
While I was "working", SuperDad Greg bought the kids an inflatable pool with a slide. The kids LOVE it. It keeps them cool and happy so I'm all for it.
Tomorrow is an equally busy day. Two Lead Share group meetings, with Micaela's Field Day. Plus I am editing and proofing sessions as fast as I can.

:)

Life is good....really good.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Y'all are getting the hot weather that we have had...enjoy it!

the other lion said...

I want one! A pool with a slide, I mean. Where do you live again??? =)