Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday

Another very busy day....
Homeschooling, still taking care of the "J" man, and another newborn session. Today, I was smart! I did a crockpot meal for dinner so I knew it was taken care of. (Lazy Day stew....oh so yummy!) Plus homemade dinner rolls. I can concentrate on the job stuff if I know dinner is taken care of...
The newborn session was so much fun. It was a personal friend, Melissa. I met her through my church. This was my gift to her. She has 3 young sons and this was her first little girl. Her new daughter is simply beautiful. (She looks a LOT like her momma.)
Rachel was very cooprative for most of the session. With newborns, it can go either way: hollering the whole time or blissfully zonked out and unaware. Rachel was wide awake and VERY alert. She watched my every move.
I like this one because it looks like she's ready to join the choir already....


and I have to show this simply to show the golden highlights in this pretty girl's hair. Isn't she lovely?


I find so much joy in what I get to do. It is a blessing from God, I know. Someone wise was counseling me to do what I love and love what I do, and I do, on both counts.

2 comments:

Bookwoman said...

Was she born at Loudoun? I think I remember those highlights! : - )

SB said...

yes, she was. Isn't she beautiful? Since she's my friend I am biased but man, isn't she something?