Wednesday, July 11, 2007

knowing..

I couldn't sleep last night. I was just up THINKING. Thinking too much. Couldn't shut my mind off.
What do I know today? I KNOW that I want to have a good day, accomplish some of my goals, stay off the computer and have a LOT done at the end of the day.
Greg took a few days off to do yardwork (no fun!) so I might help with that.
Didn't make any cards last night. Had a gig. Today is swim lessons, some shopping (I need new pants for WOF) and some other stuff. Pretty typical day.
But I KNOW what I have to do. I just have to stay focused.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I know what I have to do, too...but I woke up with a REALLY bad backache. Not quite as bad as the one I had several months ago, but still pretty bad. UGH. And it's raining out....sigh.

2 loads of laundry left, a kitchen to clean, some scrapbooking stuff to do.