Sunday, July 15, 2007

Look Mom! No wheels (training wheels, that is).....


He gave it a try today.
I am HUGELY responsible for this.
No, not because it was *me* running beside him.....

But because it was I who ran his bike over in the driveway, and we left the training wheels off.

Day 1- no skinned knees. But he wouldn't ride without his Dad right beside him...

Isn't that the cutest? I've never done this before. Jonathan couldn't ride a bike growing up (horrible balance, barely rode his tricycle) so bike riding boys are new to me...

:)

2 comments:

Linda said...

TRES CUTE! I SO want that font you used, too...that is just the BEST!

So, you ran the kid's bike over, and took away his training wheels because of your mistake ????? :-) That's great. If we had ANY flat area, I would work on Hannah - but hey, she can swim, so I guess this summer's not a COMPLETE loss.

Angel W said...

You've been tagged...
http://angelosity.blogspot.com/2007/07/i-was-tagged.html