Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Monday night



Had a very tough gig last night. Three of the CUTEST kids....but I couldn't get them to sit still for anything. (Note to self: re-stock lollipop bribe bag!)
Seriously, these kids were adorable. I am lucky that I get to photograph some of Loudoun County's sweetest faces.
Mary, the mom, is the proud wife of a Navy Reservist who is currently deployed. I admire these strong women who hold down the homefront while the soldiers are away.
Now, onto the photo: this is Lizzie, she's only 6 months old. She was a bit sleepy when I got there but generally cooperative. Now look at those lips. Angelina Jolie would be jealous! ALL of the kids have those same full, pouty lips..
Slow week for me (intentionally). I am a bit tired and need to get caught up on laundry, paperwork and homeschooling. Having all three kids home is a challenge.
Today, we're off to Home Depot to ask a billion question about wrapping our water heater. It just doesn't get much mroe exciting than that, you know.

:)

2 comments:

Linda said...

I was gonna say "look at those luscious lips...Angelina, eat your heart out"...that was my FIRST thought. Cosmic, as always!!!

FXSmom said...

She has such gorgeous lips. They will be locking her up when puberty hits...lol