Sunday, July 22, 2007

twins....

Met a wonderful family today. Peggy and Scott are proud (and tired) parents to two of the prettiest babies. I know I say that a lot, but I am blessed! I get to photograph some of the most beautiful babies in all of Virginia.

Sometimes, when I do people's pictures, it isn't the intended pictures that catch my attention: it's the ones you're just snapping while arrnging a pose. This one was taken while I was trying to situate the baby. And oh, it just spoke to My Mother's Heart. It says (to me): "Everything I need is here. My momma's arms are my sanctuary. My momma loves me more than anyone."



Such tenderness.
Such love.

I love what I do. I love meeting new families and capturing these memories. I believe that every life is precious and it gives me great joy to meet (and photograph so many babies.

2 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

Aww, that is a precious picture.

Angel W said...

I love the pic. :-) Can't wait to see more...