Monday, August 06, 2007

BUI

I'm BUI (Blogging under the influence)...

The pain from my sunburn got so bad last night, I had to go to the ER. I was in EXCRUIATING pain, as in screaming, crying, willing to do ANYTHING to make the pain stop....I can safely say that is some of the worst pain I have ever had in my LIFE...ever.

But, a few Percocet and I was fine. But I am amazed at how long that stuff stays in your system. I still feel woozy... And how much it supresses your appetite. If it didn't knock you out, it would make a great diet pill. I'd be skinny....but unconscious.

There is nothing fun to report.
It's hot. Our A/C is dead.

But not all is lost....I did but 5 dark chocolate almonds at th bulk section in my beloved SuperTarget....

Will blog again when I am not medicated or melting.

:)

5 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

You poor thing! I have never been sunburned so bad I required a trip to the ER! I hope it heals quick.

Linda said...

Percocet did NOT surpress my appetite. I have to admit, I really enjoyed it after my hysterectomy. I was managing the pain well during the day, but at night I'd hurt, and I loved the warm, fuzzy feeling it gave my legs (and the rest of me, lol). But yeah, it DOES stay in your system a long time.

Poor Suz, I SO feel for you and that sunburn. My sister Sue got those bad like that all the time. Noxema was the "drug" of choice for that.

I hope you're feeling better soon, 'k? Lots of prayers going out for you. How's Jonathan holding out?

MelissaR said...

Ouch. I've had terrible sunburns and know how miserable it can be. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Peggy said...

Ooh. ER visit. That sounds very bad. Sorry about that. Hope the A/C is back up and running SOON :)

FXSmom said...

owwweeeee!! Those are not fun. I just had to help my 15 yr old cousing with his sunburn which also required an ER trip. He had blisters behind his knees!! So I can vividly imagine what you are dealing with. Lay in a cool tub and don't leave it for hours :)