Friday, August 10, 2007

I love music


Just wanna say how much I love music.
I love my iPod.
It's pink.
I just can't spend any money for more songs...
I gotta find one of those cool contests that nets me an iTunes card.
I did download three songs today. I am bad.

I DL'ed: "Suddenly I see" (I love that song, I know it's so last year or two, but still I love it), "Stand in the Rain" by SuperChick (which is AWESOME), and "Does Anybody Hear her?" by Casting Crowns...

I am going to start working out again as soon as school starts and my iPod will be my constant companion.

So if you have good solid music recommendations, leave them in the comments. Do NOT leave me rap songs. I detest rap music. I like country, christian, both traditional and contemporary.....

I just love music.

7 comments:

PattiB said...

Suzanne-
I love my iPod too, can't live w/o it.love the Casting Crowns too...esp. Does Anybody Hear Her...the whole Lifesong CD is awesome. I saw them in concert last year at Hylton Chapel in Woodbridge. I found a U-Tube video to Does Anybody HEar Her.. Here is the URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIim2Hvz0sE
~Patti

Andrea said...

Hello!
I wanted to check in to find out if you received your gift package from the giveaway yet. My other winner and my daughter's winner in Australia have received theirs. Please let me know I hope nothing has happened to it. Andrea

Punkin's Oma said...

If you have CD's you like load those onto your computer and then download them into your ipod. Works great and it's free!

Peggy said...

You've got to hear Eva Cassidy "Autumn Leaves" -- it slays me every time.

Linda said...

Suz,

I'd send you my entire iTunes if I could so you could pick and choose - right now, I have three Chris Tomlin CD's loaded, Aaron Shust (I sent you some of those) and I am going t obe loading Casting Crowns, Live From Atlanta.

And did I ever tell you my connection to Casting Crowns? Mark Hall was the leader of the Youth Praise Team at Eagle's Landing First Baptist Church, where I was saved....and the cd mentioned above was recorded live there. I played in the Adult Praise band a few times too!

Scott B. said...

Download Chris Rice's newest CD. It was released this month. I got mine from Itunes. Samples also at http://www.chrisrice.com/

Scott

pw said...

I love my ipod too!! I dl too many songs from itunes also:) Its a weakness!