Wednesday, August 08, 2007

she is now 7!

She was born at 7:20am, yelling and fiesty, right from the get go.
Even then her amazing dimples were evident.
She was, and still is, the most beautiful thing her Daddy has ever seen.
I want to be more like her every day.
I am so proud to be her Mommy.

the many faces of My Micaela Elise...impish, thoughtful, innocent and irrepressible.

(as is tradition, much to my children's dismay, all pictures must be taken ON THE ACTUAL BIRTHDAY, regardless of the fact that a haircut might be needed..)

She is now 7.
I can't believe it.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Suzanne! She's absolutely beautiful! You should be very proud! I hope she had a wonderful 7th birthday.


JB

MelissaR said...

She's so cute, and your photos just let her personality shine through. I hope she had a great birthday!

Kristiem10 said...

Look ar those gorgeous dimples!!! Happy Birthday Micaela!

PattiB said...

Suzanne- she is adorable!!! And the DIMPLES!!! Hope she had a blessed Birthday!

FXSmom said...

I can mentally hear her going, "moooomm" lol. She is a doll!

ThriftyKaren said...

Such a cutie! Is she going into 1st grade? I used to teach 1st grade.