Saturday, September 15, 2007

Adam is so Hooah!

My boy spent $15 of my hard-earned dollars, conquering this Rock Wall.
He kept at it till he rang the bell at the top. I don't know how many feet up it was but it made my heart beat fast just watching my sweet 5 year old baby climb so high. I admit, I didn't want him to. But he begged. In the end, the guy gave him $5.00 back for ringing the bell.






Greg and I joke all the time that he's going to graduate and go right into the military... He has big shoes to fill. His daddy's Airborne and has his Air Assualt wings. I really hope someday that Adam turns out just like his dad. Strong and military minded.

But for now, he likes to play...I mean, after all, he's only 5.

:)

1 comment:

Linda said...

HOOAH, BABY BOY!!!! (and Adam, I mean NO disrespect in calling you BABY BOY...that's just a term of endearment...because you are the baby in the family, and no matter how old you are, you will always be - I know, I am too!)