Thursday, September 27, 2007

busy busy busy

I did not fall off the face of the Earth.
I am just REALLY busy.
Greg is back home. He took a week off. We've gone riding on the bike every morning to a different small town cafe for diner-style breakfast. If you can spend a week like that, I highly recommend it. There's nothing like small town diner conversation and breakfast.

What have I been up to?
Trying to develop some business stuff.
I ran out of money to get my website custom-built, but through various resources, we found a place that have AWESOME templates. So my new site should be done within the week! I am busy selecting photos, arranging them just so and matching music to the slideshows. Fnu stuff. I am again excited about my business. Doing your own thing is cool, but man, it's a lot of work!

I will unveil the website soon and give you a chance to offer HONEST critique and suggestions.

I'll tell y'all more in the next week.
I'll be hard to catch over the next week.
I am not ignorng the blog. Just busy.

:)

1 comment:

Linda said...

yeah, right...I am SURE you have just chosen to ignore me. Oh, btw...did you get the package I sent awhile back? Did you like? Your fav colors, right?

Hope things slow down....can't wait to see your website!