Saturday, September 01, 2007

funny stuff for Fall



Let it be known that my kids CRIED from laughing so hard when they saw this, but it is pretty gross, isn't it?

Tom Nardone, the creator of ExtremePumpkins.com and the man who introduced the puking pumpkin to the world is coming out with a book called Extreme Pumpkins: Diabolical Do-It-Yourself Designs to Amuse Your Friends and Scare Your Neighbors. It will include information on tools, design strategies, carving techniques and special effects as well as a whole lot of truly disgusting pumpkin displays.

I was AMAZED last year when I saw some of the pumpkins that were carved. Did you know that there are companies that specialize in pumpkin logo lasering, so that your porch pumpkin can be used as ADVERTISING? Everything is a tax write-off these days.

Why am I thinking about pumpkins and Fall? Well, the leaves are changing ever so slightly AND the day was cooler today. A harbinger of things to come. The weather was glorious. I adore Fall...I love the colors, I love the leaves, I love it all.

PLUS I bought my Halloween costume today. I am going to be a CIRCUS CLOWN! I am always telling my kids that I am going to run away to a circus, so I spent $3.00 on my new costume. You;ll have to wait for pictures. I do have to find clown shoes....big clunky red clown shoes...

No comments: