Wednesday, September 05, 2007

ha!

I just HAD TO post this....
A girlfriend of mine reads TrueMomConfessions online (so do I, makes me so grateful for my wonderful life).....

She writes:

"Suz:
it could always be worse. Look at this confession:

"My son sleptwalked the other night and pooped in the dryer."

I almost spit my iced water at the computer when I read this. I was CRACKING UP.
It's good to have friends who can make me laugh no matter what.
I am not depressed about Jonathan. We've been having a tough time lately and it wears on me. Thanks for your kind e-mails!

-SB

3 comments:

Linda said...

I'm congested and I nearly coughed myself to death, after I started laughing and the laughs turn to coughs!!!

There's ALWAYS someone who has it worse than us, lol!!!

Kristiem10 said...

That is hilarious. I love reading those confessions. Always makes me grateful for what we have.

FXSmom said...

Wow....makes poopy pants seem not so bad. At least I can clean that easier!!!