Friday, September 07, 2007

introducing.....


This is one of THE cutest babies I have ever seen.
His mother is my hairdresser, Jennifer.
She took pity on me and cut my hair today. (At this point it was more a public service....) What can I say? Life has been HARD lately and hair-do's wer not my priority.

Anyway......

This lil guy is WYATT.
Is that a GREAT name or what?
He's simply beautiful.

Jennifer casually mentioned IF I wanted to bring my camera by when I got my hair cut, I could snap a few pictures....Would I ever!

I am lucky to do what I do.
I love photographing babies.
It reaffirms my faith in the goodness of Life.

I miss my photography.
Things have been so hard at home with Jonathan that I just can't take any gigs right now. And that pains me.....Photography is my only creative outlet.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

You are a wondeful photographer. What a precious little boy.