Wednesday, September 12, 2007

my scrap mojo is on TDY....

I have TIME....
I have MATERIALS....
I have ZERO ideas.

So I am throwing caution to the wind and just doin' it. I need (as in NEED) to scrap. I need to get these memories down on paper before I forget why they were so important. You ever feel like that? If I were to draw a parallel, my scrap space is a cup and it's OVERFLOWING.

So here's my solution:

throw my ideal of perfection scrapping out the window and GET TO IT!!

So I am present to you two (boring) but done LO's. (Sorry for the awful scans.) I keep chanting, "it's the story that matters. Not all the crap on the page." (and truly it is. I don't care for overly doo-dadded pages. (and YES, doo-dadded IS a real word!)

:)




If I weren't suffering with an explosive head cold and sinus infection combo, I would curl up on the couch with my Cathy Zielske and Stacy Julian (autographed!) books and find some ideas. But the cold meds are calling my name!!

2 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

Very nice job. I used to scrapbook a lot, but haven't done it in a long time. In fact, I haven't had pictures developed for ages. I need to, though. Thanks for the reminder.

Linda said...

Plain or not, those are BEAUTIFUL tributes to your children. Micaela will LOVE to read that page when she's older. And scrapping "less than perfect" pictures is awesome...you used the right picture with the perfect words. And the stamp I sent you, lol!!!!