Tuesday, September 18, 2007

new Quickutz products are stalking me....

I had rec'd this e-mail from QK about 12 times.
I am not kidding.
It's like e-stalking.
They are MAKING me want it.....
and I promised I wouldn't buy anymore scrap products.
But dang, they sure are cute.....
The frugal gal in me cannot buy them. At $25 each for only ONE letter (3 variation), that's $8.00 per letter. Too steep.....
But it's still free to look.....
(And for those of you wanting to know, you CAN use Revolution QK in the CuttleBug, it just takes some doin'....)



Cookie Cutter Monograms

Create distinctive, classic Monogram embellishments with only one spin through the Revolution with new Monogram Dies!
Use these large die cuts to symbolize names, places, seasons, events and more. Interchangeable Cookie Cutter Dies can be combined with each other and all types of QuicKutz dies for endless die-cutting possibilities.
Each package includes three Cookie Cutter dies of the same letter in different styles for only $24.99 SRP. Talk to your sales rep about how to qualify for a practical, informative Monogram Merchandising Display Kit.

No comments: