Sunday, October 07, 2007

8th day....

I am an old woman (I'll be a beautiful 39 this year!!)
I am an old woman with nothing to talk about but my maladies...
This is the 8th day that I have endured excrutiating sinus pain.
We're talking "hurts so bad it makes you ill".....yep, that bad.
And Moms don't get sick days.
Greg is busy working the FDC Junior Workshop. But he's off on Monday! So are the kids. Then we'll do some fun family stuff, maybe go bowling. The kids love bowlng and it's something that both the wee ones and Jonathan can do.
My weekend? A haze os sinus pressure, seeing the Transformer movie again, and shopping at Aldi.
Then last night, we popped opn the couch bed (which the kids totally dig) and watched "Zathura" some movie I had recorded on the DVR. They loved it!
Today......I have to go to Wal-Mart. Micaela needs new shoes and I need more sinus meds.
I promise next post will be as whiney. I have a very high tolerance for pain but man, this is wearing me down.....

1 comment:

Angel Wilde said...

hey.. we are the same age! I hope your sinuses get better SOON. I think you've dealt with them enough! I'll be praying for you!