Saturday, October 20, 2007

Senior pictures


I started doing Senior sessions this month.
On top of Holiday photo shoots.
On top of regularly scheduled family pictures....
It's a VERY busy month.

I was overjoyed to meet ABIGAIL. She's a senior this year, graduating in '08.
She's completely homeschooled and has been her whole life.
I don't think I've EVER met a 17 year old who is as well-spoken and self-assured as this young woman. She's AMAZING.

I wish I could share the whole session with you guys. She is a natural....

:)

2 comments:

Peggy said...

This is a beautiful picture!

http://webbmania.blogspot.com/2007/10/you-make-me-smile.html

you make me smile!

Linda said...

first off...I would NOT have thought this young lady was only 17 - she carries off as MUCH older. Gorgeous pictures...I would love to see more!