Tuesday, November 13, 2007

look how cool...


Cruising my Bloglines this morning, I saw on Ali Edwards' blog that she did THIS project.

Isn't it cool? Finally a project that all three of my different kiddos can fully participate in. I might let them do their own trees. Because you KNOW Micaela's tree will be all pink, Adam's will be all GREEN and Jonathan's.....well, he's flexible about his colors.

Mine will be pink and brown. Although I might make mine red, white & blue.

I love a new project!! And whew, finally a GOOD reason for owning 40 million buttons (that I HAD TO buy for scrapbooking but never used......)

3 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

That is such a cool project! Now if I just had buttons I'd try it.

Linda said...

that is truly cool! I may give it a go as well....I think I might have to cruise the thrift stores for buttons!

Anonymous said...

You know, I think you are right. That does look like a great project for the kiddos. You'll have to post pictures of your children's trees when they get them finished.

JB