Monday, November 05, 2007

stuck on pink and other stuff




If you haven't noticed, it's NOVEMBER.
But my blog is so stuck on PINK and supporting the whole breast cancer awareness that it REFUSES to allow me to change my settings to a nice orange or even light brown....
So for the time being, I am stuck on pink......Which ain't so bad.....

Had a very busy weekend. Filled with photography sessions.
I love what I do. I hope it shows! (I hope my clients think so....)
I like picking out portraits and sharing them on my blog.....
This weekend was ALL about kids with HUGE expressive eyes....I mean look at them.

This weekend, I was either taking pictures or editing pictures.....it was a long weekend.
I was actually GLAD to see Monday...

:)

1 comment:

FXSmom said...

I see the huge expressive eyes...and they scare me :(