Tuesday, November 27, 2007

stuff


1. Scored a major bargain at the thrift store. Micaela's Christmas dress was only $6.00!! Now I just need to find a tutu to go under it to puff it up....She was TERRIBLY excited. She is HOPING that her Daddy will take her to the Ballet and she can wear this.

Today, it's a Christmas dress, before you know it, it'll be prom dresses...argh!

2. The weather here will not make up its mind. Warm , then SUPER WINDY, then cold....

3. The tooth fairy is on Stand-By....for a loose front tooth. Micaela is HOPING to lose it soon, so she can have $$ for Christmas.

4. I am 90% done with my Christmas shopping. It's easy to finish quickly when you're buying next to nothing....Adam bought Micaela a Yellow Care Bear today....with his OWN MONEY. He also bought his Dad's gift but I can't post it here because sometimes my Better Half reads my blog....
5. I have to get off of the computer so I can look back and say "I accomlished something today..."
:)

3 comments:

FXSmom said...

That is an absolutely gorgeous dress! Before I ever read the cost I thought it was amazing. How cute she is. If it makes you feel better I found a prom/homecoming dress for my girl for $15 at TJ Maxx. I didn't think those prices existed anymore.

Kristiem10 said...

I thought I commented to this! That is a very pretty dress, and what a deal! I love a bargain. I just bought a dress for a holiday ball I am going to this weekend. It was on clearance and I got it for fifteen bucks!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful dress on a beautiful little girl! She has so much of her mommy in her.

JB