Tuesday, November 20, 2007

the view


This is Mrs. Ann's tree.
Mrs. Ann is my neighbor. I love hearing the story of how her husband bought the trees way back when....Her husband is now in a nursing home (they've been married 50+ years) and these trees are a beautiful reminder of long her has loved her....(That's me saying that, not Mrs. Ann.....she's a woman of few but powerful words)....
She refuses to let me photograph her. She's as stubborn as a goat, so I don't push it...but I wish I could share her with you guys. She's lovely. And she's kind.
So for the day leading into Thanksgiving, I share her tree.
Which improves my view every Fall.

For me, it's not Fall until her trees put on their show.

:)

and by the way, these are NOT photo-shopped. They actually look like this.

1 comment:

Kristiem10 said...

Beautiful tree. And your neighbor seems lovely, too.