Monday, December 10, 2007


For no reason other than wishing, here are 5 things that I would buy myself if money were no object. These are things that I will nevr own, especially since I don't play the Lottery....I just like "window shopping" even online....
4. Zuiko 8mm Fisheye lens
5. Homedics QRM-400H
See what I mean? That's why it's window shopping. NOTHING on my list is cheap. All it's so selfish.....but yet, I like to look and wish. I'll get the fisheye eventually. It's the next "toy" I will acquire for my business, so I can justify that one. But a robot that will mop my floor will be hard to swallow....but man, wouldn't it be nice? I would have to name it, if I owned it...Like Gus. Gus would be a great name for a Robot Mop, don't you think?

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I am not familiar with anything on your list! LOL kinda funny.

Anonymous said...

You never know what you might get.....

JB