Sunday, December 09, 2007

lil Miss Mary


One of my LeadShare contacts welcomed a new grand-daughter and I was honored to take her portraits. She was SO tiny...So delicate. I took a bazillion pictures of and could post any one of those...but I try and pick one that "speaks" to me....

When I was snapping lil Mary's pictures, she was laughing at me! Seriously, a baby giggle.

So I share with you the laughter of Mary. Her Daddy hasn't met her yet, as he's deployed. But you know, even around the spanse of the world, she already has him wrapped around her finger.

So for her father, Thank you for your service. God Bless you and here's your beautiful new daughter (I hear she looks like her Daddy...) And for her momma, Christen, who is holding down the homefront.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture Suzanne!

JB

Kristiem10 said...

I join you in thanking Mary's daddy for his service which keeps him from his new family. Mary is a beautiful baby.