Wednesday, January 30, 2008

germs and the laundry



My lil germ carrier have shared a sore throat bug with me.
How nice.......
As if the constriction and unpredictability of my asthma isn't fun enough.....
You'd think, "it's JUST a sore throat..." but it's not....
I constantly feel as if I have something stuck in my throat because my asthma reacts to EVERYTHING (drastic suddn changes in weather, sugar, people who marinate in their perfume, etc)...so having a legit sore throat on top of this just makes it so much more "interesting"...and not in a good way.....

So I am staying home today.
Laying low.
Planning on setting my laundry on fire since I can't seem to actually get it DONE.
Well, maybe not. A family without clean socks would not be a happy place.


Watched this movie last night. "The Invasion" it was okay...Nothing special. I am glad that it was FREE. I use my RedBox codes and get ALL of my RedBox movies for free....just Google "red box codes" and you'll find codes every day of the week! I am so harsh in my movie tastes. No movie tonight. Early to bed to hopefully get rid of these pesky germs....
:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you begin feeling better soon! My prayers are with you!

JB

FXSmom said...

my germ carrier has infested our house too :(.

Hope you feel better soon.