Wednesday, February 20, 2008

finally....a CARD!!


I made something.
I stamped it.
and actually FINISHED IT.
All in one sitting.
It's nothing short of a miracle, I'll tell ya.
It's not SUPER fancy, but it's not basic either.
I was in a hurry.
It's a card for my neice, Amber.
Micaela and I both made her a card.
Micaela says hers is better.
Hmph.....
Looking at it now, of course AFTER THE FACT, I should set up one of those nice CLEAN lil areas with insanely perfect lighting and take the picture....but let's be real: I did good to get the candy wrappers off of my table before snapping a photo. (not my candy wrappers, the kids'....)

6 comments:

FXSmom said...

that is gorgeous!

Linda said...

It's BELLISSIMO! Beauty! I love that set, I always wanted it, but figured I wouldn't ever put it to good use.

My "clean area" is usually two sheets of white paper, one propped up, one on the table....that's it. SOMETIMES, I'm lucky and get natural lighting...otherwise, it's just flash, baby.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your card! It's wonderful!

JB

Kristiem10 said...

You are so talented!

learningwoman said...

It's beautiful and the setting is perfect just the way it is. :-)

beartwinsmom said...

That is SO beautiful!!! Makes me want to dig out my stash and start crafting again.

Found your blog through FXSMom... Praying for you and your J Man. :-)