Thursday, February 07, 2008

heartsick


Jonathan had VERY bad day st school.
Big meltdown. As in thrown computers, a few desks tumped over.

VERY BAD DAY.

Please wrap Jonatahn in your prayers.
Pray for his doctors, that they will help and guide me, as we consider med changes.
Pray for his teachers, because they're good people.
Pray for his adminitrators, that they see my son as a REAL PERSON, not just some angry kid who happens to have a disability.
Pray for his dad and I, that we have patience and compassion and enough energy to see all of this through.
But most of all, please pray for Jonathan.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will do. God bless you all.

Linda said...

you know I'm praying....

FXSmom said...

You are all in my prayers. keep us updated on you and him.

Kristiem10 said...

I am sorry he had such a rough time. I will certainly cover him in prayer.

Anonymous said...

You, your family, and especially Jonathan will be in my prayers. I'm sorry he and you had such a rough day. I truly hope you have a much better day today! You'll be in my thoughts.

JB

Anonymous said...

Hugs and a prayer too.
Peggy E