Friday, February 01, 2008

Living in LoCo

I live in Loudoun County. The abbreviation is LoCo. And life here sometimes is.
I am fond of complaining when they cancel school for no good reason.
Today they cancelled school.....but this time, I agree with them.
It's nasty wet hard very slippery ICE.

Not everyone was thrilled with the school closure.
I had hoped to go back to bed, after I'd wheezed and coughed and literally gasped for air most of the night, I am worn out.
Jonathan was seriously mad at me. He's mistakenly under the impression that I have some control over the weather. I told him to zip it or I'd make him clean the house.....He's quiet....I don't like to threaten people with laundry, but I will if I have to.
Adam was seriously bummed. Before I knew it was icy (when I thought LoCO was just being loco..) I had told them I would take them to the dreaded Mall...and then we discovered the ice..
Now Adam is mad at me, too.

If he doesn't shape up, he'll be doing laundry.....

:)

1 comment:

Kristiem10 said...

Aww, look at that face! He is mad! Our school got cancelled today, too.