Saturday, February 16, 2008

my boys


The men in my life are silly.
TOTALLY SILLY.
I have proof to share with you.
Today provided the levity I have craved all week long.
I even skipped my long-awaited spot in Stacy Julian's scrapbooking class at Scrap Bowl 2008, in order to stick with my guys. Well worth it.
Now I can scrap THIS PICTURE.
I am going to send this picture to my MIL. She'll totally get it. Adam is a caron copy of his Daddy.
God continues to strengthen me, and my family.
All of you who have prayed for Jonathan, thank you. It's helping.
Life is just bumping along.

2 comments:

Linda said...

love the lightning bolt in the middle of his forehead...who does he think he is, Harry Potter???? LOL.

Greg...nice...no, REALLY...nice....
;-)

Kristiem10 said...

Funny picture! I am glad you had a good day with your men.