Wednesday, February 27, 2008

new toy



Any of you have one of these. I have GOBS of eyelets that I never get to use. I am one of those gals who still uses a hammer. I LOVE MY HAMMER. Let's me release all the tension while setting eyelets....They sure took a long time coming out with this improved version of the Crop-A-Dile.....

I have been away my scrapping for soooo long that I don't ache the way I used to when I would see new toys. I am getting back to basics. In a big way. Getting ready to put 75% of my paper stash on Craigslist. When I scrap, I grab from a the same colors: khaki, black, red, green, brown, white....see the pattern? Conservative, (boring) but muted tones. I admit it: I am a chromophobe. I love color, I just can't seem to use it on my LO's. (I did one LO last night, don't ya know? Really ventured out....used TAN...gasp!)

If I could get a new scrap tool, I don't know what it would be. I don't really NEED anything else. Except maybe time......time to scrap. But where can you buy that? Our church is having their scrap day this Sunday. I might go, if my friend Shauna goes. If you're reading this, Shauna, I'll bring CHOCOLATE.....

2 comments:

FXSmom said...

I know nothing about scrapbooking but this thing looks like one more appliance for me to destroy...lol. Good thing I live on the other side of the country ;-)

Linda said...

So...does this mean you HAVE the Big Bite...or are you CONSIDERING it? I don't use eyelets simply because it's too noisy and time consuming. I even have the PC Silent Setter, but don't use that often either. But...WHEN I get the big bite (and I WILL...as SOON as Hobby Lobby carries it...in mid-March), I will go there with my 40% off coupon and buy it. Because then, it's worth it.

But...speaking of new toys...I DID get the Scor-Pal delivered to my by my TAC Angel...I plan on using it tomorrow to play with...maybe make some lattice cards or something....hmmmm....