Wednesday, February 13, 2008

oh my Wednesday

a very long day.....but I am the proud owner of a NEW mil ID card.
Those of you who are mil wives know the boundless joy that comes with getting your ID renewed. For you civilians, it's like the DMV....on Quaaludes.



Hail, Snoopy! Beagle Wins Westminster...




In other news, a BEAGLE won Westminster. I have no logical reason for posting about this. I just think it's cute. And it's so much cheerier than everything else in my life right at the moment. I wnder if Beagles are good with kids...


Tomorrow is a trip into Walter Reed to see Jonathan's doctor. Good times!
Tomorrow is also VALENTINE'S DAY. I will buy myself some chocolates for half price on Friday.
Tomorrow is ALSO Ferris Wheel Day AND Organ Donation Day. (I am an Organ Donor. I think that everyone should be....No one will be able to use my kidneys but Science could educate someone with them...)

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beagles are excellent with kids, one of the best family dogs actually.

Kristiem10 said...

Happy Valentine's Day! You deserve lots of chocolate.

Way to survive getting your new id card.

That beagle is the cutest!

I am an organ donor as well. My aunt had a heart transplant when I was a teen, and she lived ten years longer because of it.