Saturday, February 09, 2008

Saturday

News on Jonathan: so far, a 10-day suspension. Not surprised. More meetings to follow. Life with an older child with special needs is always an adventure....ALWAYS.

Today was respite day, and when I found that it put me a mere 30 miles away, look where I had lunch!


For those of you who take this goodness for granted, I have not lived near a Sonic since our days in Alabama way back in 2000. That means 8 long Sonic-free years. Linda, I thought of you while I was feasting on my large tater-tots.

:)
Soon, I will be sharing some other stuff. I am just too dang tired to blog. I don't even think I am so much tired, I think I a just weighed down by the events of this week. Nonetheless, I am going to surrender to my pillow and just give my sorrow and pain to God. I am powerless and God is in charge. Thanks for all of your prayers. Jonathan still needs them. This week will bring meetings and doctor's appointments (with probably med changes) so please pray for us.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Ah....sonic! Glad you got some!!!

Anonymous said...

Things will get better soon Suzanne. You've got both God and I'm sure many friends who love and care about you and your family on your side. Many of them, I know, are praying for you. That's a powerful combination.

I hope you enjoyed your trip to Sonic--sounds like you did.

Take care, and God bless you and your family always!

JB

Kristiem10 said...

I am glad you got a bit of respite, and some Sonic. I have never been there, but there is a new one about twenty miles from here.

I have been praying for you guys. I am sorry you have to deal with it.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jer. 29:11

Kristiem10 said...

Oh, and be sure to stop by my blog to pick up your award!