Tuesday, February 26, 2008

sometimes you gotta laugh

Hollywood Casting Call: 'Inbred' look, deformed people -- to depict West Virginia mountain people; 'Regular-looking' children need not apply'...

I read this on Drudge and laughed myself silly.
I think they could solve their casting issues by going to the Super Wal-Mart in Winchester, VA (which is very close to WV, by the way)...they are more freaky looking people in that Wal-Mart than anywhere else I've ever been. As a photographer, I like to people watch. And going to the WINC Super WM is ALWAYS interesting. Saw a lady there last week with blue gums. Not kidding....bet she had quite the story.

And, how does a person KNOW they look in-bred? Makes ya wonder....

1 comment:

fragilemom said...

You're right...gotta laugh. Okay I went looking for your story cause I noticed you too have 3 special needs kiddos. Do you have an entry that tells more? You'll also noticed I commented on another entry.....kids are asleep :).