Wednesday, February 20, 2008

things

I am full of randomness today.

I am so gonna go on this: it's a photo safari of DC. I've wanted to do this since FOREVER! This Spring, I'm going!!


I love that with EVERY plan on Netflix, you have UNLIMITED online instant viewing. I watched the ENTIRE two Seasons of "Heroes" in the past couple of weeks. Cute show. Great way to pass the time. Beats doing the sock basket ANY DAY.


Today, the J man and I cruised my beloved Target. I didn't even think that they missed me, too. The cashier said enthusiastically, "Hey...How have you been? I haven't seen you in so long..." Oh it's good to be loved. (kind of weird, too, but hey, it works!) The people at Wal-Mart NEVER recognize me...

Now, I am off to steal ideas and creativity for other stampers' sites: Micaela and I have to make some cards and I am TOTALLY out of ideas. Zip. Zero. None. NADA. Nothing, folks. Not a one. I'll post out cards later. Tonight is my late night, as the Husband does the Choir Director gig at church.

2 comments:

Linda said...

check out the links on my blog for stampers...there are some GORGEOUS ideas out there....

I heard of something similar to the DC Safari...it's called "Photowalking"....you go out on a walk with your camera to SPECIFICALLY photograph YOUR WALK...not kids...just the things around you...

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a pretty good day. I hope so as you desreve it after all of the stress and sickness that life's thrown your way lately. I hope that you're feeling better, and I hope you enjoy your quiet evening tonight......

JB