Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tuesday


today is Super Tuesday.
When I am not stuck in front of my computer, happily editing, I'll be watching TV.
I am a junkie on politics. I love watching it. I know that makes me a super dork. Don't care.

Busy day ahead. Two sessions AND my LeadShare group.
I am making Donut Muffins for my leadshare group. They are muffins that taste exactly like a donut. Freaky but true. When I am stressed, I bake.

I can't take it anymore. I was trying to grow my hair out. Can't do it.
Getting it cut ASAP. It's way overdue.

I'll publish my SPT later on today.

4 comments:

MelissaR said...

I'm a political junkie, too. Even my husband says, "Haven't you seen enough of this yet?"

Donut Muffins sound great! Do you have a recipe that you can share?

Anonymous said...

I truly hope you have a good day today! I'll be one of those voters in this Super Tuesday event. I sure hope my candidate comes out on top!

JB

Kristiem10 said...

And just where is the the donut muffin recipe????

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, my candidate did not do so well in Super Tuesday. Now it makes me wonder if I'm going to vote at all or if I need to vote for which I think will be the lesser of two evils that eventually make it to the real election.

JB